RHOA's Cynthia Bailey Says She's 'Very Much in Love' With Younger Boyfriend

New Photo - RHOA's Cynthia Bailey Says She's 'Very Much in Love' With Younger Boyfriend

RHOA's Cynthia Bailey Says She's 'Very Much in Love' With Younger Boyfriend


Cynthia Bailey Love is in the air for Real Housewives of Atlanta star Cynthia Bailey. I'm very much in love, Bailey, 57, exclusively told Us Weekly on the Bravo Fan Fest red carpet on Saturday, November 23, at Ice Palace Studios in Miami, Florida. You know, dating is really not easy, especially at this point in my life. She continued, I am, you know, a little up there, [a] woman of a certain age, but I will say that I just said to God, send me my person.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ANIO MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #Mitch McConnell #Oklahoma #mRNA #Ben Carson #Trudeau #Tucker

 

CRETO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com