I'm a dentist, and these are the most common mistakes I see people make with their teeth - including the scary medical reasons why you should NEVER bite your nails

New Photo - I'm a dentist, and these are the most common mistakes I see people make with their teeth - including the scary medical reasons why you should NEVER bite your nails

I'm a dentist, and these are the most common mistakes I see people make with their teeth - including the scary medical reasons why you should NEVER bite your nails


British teeth have long been the butt of American jokes, and it appears nothing has changed. Saturday Night Live recently got into trouble for satirising actress Aimee Lou Wood as a clueless Brit unaware of fluoride. 'I have big gap teeth not bad teeth' clapped back the White Lotus star, who subsequently received an apology from the show. Most of us do, in fact, know what fluoride is, and make every effort to take care of our teeth.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: HBR MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR

 

CRETO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com