Beauty guru who traveled to Korea for 'harmless' skincare treatment returns home blind in one eye

New Photo - Beauty guru who traveled to Korea for 'harmless' skincare treatment returns home blind in one eye

Beauty guru who traveled to Korea for 'harmless' skincare treatment returns home blind in one eye


A beauty guru who traveled to Korea for a 'harmless' skincare treatment has returned home blind in one eye. In a now-deleted TikTok that raked in millions of views, Esther Jeong, from California, explained that she was recently injected with a collagen stimulant. 'I didn't get surgery. I didn't get filler. I got what I thought was a very harmless skin booster,' she explained in the video, per a duet of the original video.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: HBR MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs #CA #AU #FR #Kendrick Lamar #Pentagon #Resign #Kanye #Hillary Clinton #Melania

 

CRETO MAG © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com